Monday, January 9, 2012

Look :: navy + ochre






blouse: J.Crew | blazer: Tabitha via Anthropologie | skirt: J.Crew | shoes: J.Crew | bag: Jimmy Choo | sunglasses: RayBan | watch: Michael Kors | bracelet: J.Crew | ring: vintage
all photos by Rachel

After I selected this outfit to shoot last Thursday I realized that most of the pieces are from J.Crew. Initially,  I felt a little bit guilty about this as it says little about my ability to pull together a cohesive outfit without being a walking advertisement for a brand, but then I saw the January J.Crew catalogue and my obsession resumed, guilt-free. How can one help but to love such classic pieces in such fresh colors every season? This outfit is very wear-to-work and perfect for those days when you need to look pulled together but don't feel like putting a whole lot of thought into it: blouse, blazer, skirt, and pumps, plus a little red lipstick for drama. Can you really go wrong?

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comment!